About the Snorkeling Tour to Koh Taen & Koh Madsum
Have you ever wanted to visit an untouched tropical island? Join us on this trip to Koh Taen & Koh Madsum today for the chance to do just that. You have the choice between our morning and afternoon program!
Koh Taen is a tropical undeveloped island just off the southern coast of Koh Samui. Famous for its coral reefs and colourful fish this half day tour is a perfect outing for families and couples. Hop aboard our speedboat and we will take you off to Koh Taen to experience the best snorkeling around.
Koh Taen, Koh Madsum and snorkeling
After visiting Koh Taen we will explore Koh Madsum (Pig Island) where you can swim in the crystal waters or bath in the sun on this beautiful natural beach. After enjoying Koh Madsum we will take you back to our pier for a set Thai lunch before dropping u off back at your hotels.
See the full itinerary
Pickup Times Morning
- 8:15-8:30 – Maenam
- 8:50-9:00 – Chaweng area
- 9:15-9:30 Lamai area
- 8:30-8:45 Choeng Mon
- 08:00-09:00 – Transfer from your accommodation to our Pier on Thong Krut beach
- 09:30 – Boat departs from Thong Krut beach to explore the Islands
- 09:45 – Arrive at Koh Taen for the best coral reef around, here you can enjoy snorkeling
- 10:45 – Arrive at Koh Mudsom, here you can relax or swim at the natural beach
- 12:30 – After exploring Koh Mudsom we will take you back to our pier for a Thai set lunch
- 14:30 – After enjoying your lunch we will take you back to your accommodation
Pickup Times Afternoon
- 13:30-13:45 – Maenam
- 14:00-14:15 – Chaweng area
- 14:15-14:30 Lamai area
- 13:30-13:45 Choeng Mon
- 13:30-14:30 – Transfer from your accommodation to our Pier on Thong Krut beach
- 15:00 – Boat departs from Thong Krut beach to explore the Islands
- 15:10 – Arrive at Koh Taen for the best coral reef around, here you can enjoy snorkeling
- 16:15 – Arrive at Koh Mudsom, here you can relax or swim at the natural beach
- 17:30 – After exploring Koh Mudsom we will take you back to our pier for a Thai set lunch
- 18:30 – After enjoying your lunch we will take you back to your accommodation
Koh Taen & Koh Madsum Snorkeling Tour Prices
What is included in the price for this tour?
What should you take with you if you go on this trip?
What should you know if you go on this tour?
This tour is suitable for both families with children as adults. If the weather is not good enough to make the trip to the Islands, we will rebook you for another day free of charge. If you can’t make it on a different day we will refund your booking in full.
There aren’t a lot of snorkeling spots left on Koh Samui. The south islands, on the contrary, still have a great underwater life. You can still enjoy coral and schools of fish. It’s not as good as Koh Tao, but if you don’t feel like doing the 1,5 hour ride there, the snorkeling tour to Koh Taen is a great alternative! Be sure not to hit any coral so we can preserve it for future visitors.
When coming from busy Koh Samui, the south islands are a peaceful haven. Limited building is allowed on the islands, which makes sure that the islands keep their natural look and feel. It feels like being alone in tropical paradise! The islands are a short 20 minute ride away and located south of Koh Samui.
Did you go on this tour? Please leave a review below!
Submit your review
Koh samui tours
We are a local company on Koh Samui. We offer the best Koh Samui Tours combined with personal advice and help if needed. You are welcome to pay online or by cash in one of our offices on Chaweng Beach Road.
If you need any help deciding on the best tour, please contact us! Our staff is always present to answer your questions.
8/15 Moo 3 Chaweng Beach road
Chaweng, Koh Samui
Surat Thani 84320
+66 (0)6 1394 1444
work with us
We accept deposit payments in cash at our office, by Paypal account, Alipay or by credit card with secure provider Omise. We only work with safe payment providers and never store any credit card numbers on our server.