About the Koh Phangan Island Tour
Jump aboard one of our speed boats today and join us in making some unforgettable memories with your friends and family. The day begins with a pick up from your accommodation to Bangrak pier, where you will enjoy a light breakfast before boarding the speedboat for the short 20 minute ride to Koh Phangan.
Our first stop teaches you a little of the history of Koh Phangan, and in particular about the Chinese Temple. We will then visit a authentic Fisherman Village and then go to Koh Ma where is one the most beautiful corals here and go for snorkeling and relax on the beach.
Koh Raham and the 360° Bar
Just before lunch, we will take you to enjoy a fantastic view point at the 360° Bar to enjoy the sights over Koh Phangan.
After this wonderful experience, you can savor a delicious Thai lunch at a popular local restaurant, the Utopia Restaurant.
Once you have recharged your batteries, the adventure continues with us going to Koh Raham, its a lovely place for for relaxing and fantastic for snorkeling.
Then it is time to go back to the speedboat for the short trip to Samui, and transfer to your hotel. All in all a great full day package you will never forget!
See the full itinerary
- 7:15 – 7:45 am Lamai area
- 7:30 – 8:00 am Chaweng area
- 7:45 – 8:15 am Choeng Mon area
- 8:15 – 8:30 am Bophut and Maenam area
- Other area? Please check your voucher for the exact pickup time.
- 8:00 – Transfer from your hotel to the pier
- 8:45 – Meet at the speedboat office to check-in and enjoy a light breakfast
- 9:00 – We board the speedboat and head to Koh Phangan. This takes about 30 minutes
- 9:30 – Arrive at Koh Phangan for some sightseeing and visit the Chinese Tempel
- 10:30 – We then go to visit an authentic Fisherman Village and then go to Koh Ma where one of the most beautiful corals are, for snorkeling or relaxing on the beach
- 11:30 – Going to see a fantastic View Point at Koh Phangan
- 12:30 – Take a break and enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch
- 13:30 – Going to Koh Raham, its a lovely place for relaxing and a fantastic place for snorkeling
- 14:30 – Visit the biggest Yang Na Tree which is more than 200 years old. Then go to Haad Rin where the world famous Full Party is held every month to relax on the beach
- 16:00 – Depart from Koh Phangan back to Koh Samui
- 16:30 – Arrive in Koh Samui and drop off to your accommodation
Day tour to Koh Phangan tour prices
What is included in the price for this tour?
What should you take with you if you go on this trip?
What should you know if you go on this tour?
This trip is not recommended for children under the age of 1, pregnant women and (heavily) overweight people.
Price excludes admission fee of 100,- THB/ person
This one day excursion package covers the highlights of Koh Phangan. You will get a real taste of authentic Thai culture whilst seeing some truly beautiful locations. Koh Phangan is still unspoiled, so there is plenty for you to see that is not aimed specifically at tourists. From beautiful waterfalls, to intricate and ornate temples, Koh Phangan is a feast for the senses!
Snorkeling and Relaxing
This tour offers a truly unique experience of getting to Thailand’s fantastic beaches. You will be enjoying the unique experience to snorkel, swim and relax in one of the most famous place in the world, where the Full Moon party is held every month.
Did you go on this tour? Please leave a review below!
Submit your review
Goede en leuke trip naar Ko Phangan met de familie gemaakt. Gelukkig op een dag tussen de regenbuien door, voor ons was het perfect!
For us it was a bit early but the pickup was on time and the tour good. Tour guide was difficult to understand sometimes. As we didnt want to take a slow ferry to Ko Phangan we did this tour. Good and nice.
Koh samui tours
We are a local company on Koh Samui. We offer the best Koh Samui Tours combined with personal advice and help if needed. You are welcome to pay online or by cash in one of our offices on Chaweng Beach Road.
If you need any help deciding on the best tour, please contact us! Our staff is always present to answer your questions.
8/15 Moo 3 Chaweng Beach road
Chaweng, Koh Samui
Surat Thani 84320
+66 (0)6 1394 1444
TAT License: 34/00803
work with us
We accept deposit payments in cash at our office, by Paypal account, Alipay or by credit card with secure provider Omise. We only work with safe payment providers and never store any credit card numbers on our server.